- This event has passed.
Rock Climbing Black Hills, SD
June 28 - June 30$400
Pingora Outdoors Presents:
Rock Climbing in the Black Hills, South Dakota
Explore the extraordinary Black Hills and do some climbing while you’re at it! This weekend trip is meant for beginner or experienced climbers and everyone in-between. We’ll have a blast climbing, hanging out, eating great food, and maybe even learning a little history while we’re out there. Our trained and experienced staff will show you all of the climbing basics and set up routes for everyone to try and enjoy.
Transportation, equipment, food, and lodging will all be provided. All you need to bring is clothing and any personal items that you’d like. The basic schedule is as follows: Meet at Pingora Ankeny Friday evening, drive to the Black Hills, climb all day Saturday and Sunday morning, then drive back to Ankeny. Sounds great yeah?
Friday, June 28
- Depart Pingora Ankeny around 6 PM (Subject to change based on participant scheduling needs)
- Stop for dinner along the way
- Arrive at Black Hills Campground, set up camp
Saturday, June 29
- Have an early breakfast
- Climb all day!
Sunday, June 30
- Get an early morning climb in
- Depart for Pingora Ankeny, arrive in early evening
Trip investment: $400
This investment includes:
- All meals (except for stops on the road)
- Direct assistance from one or more trained guides
- All group gear
- All logistics taken care of by us