A long day on the trail calls for proper hydration and an included 2.5-liter reservoir makes sure you don’t go thirsty. The Manta’s lightweight, open mesh AirSpeed backpanel delivers superior ventilation, an improved adjustable torso design provides you with a first-rate fit, and an integrated raincover ensures everything stays dry. A spacious main compartment holds everything you need (and maybe a few things you don’t) for your next day hike or supported overnight.
ADJUSTABLE AIRSPEED SUSPENSION
Tensioned backpanel keeps the weight in the pack off of your back, enabling highly ventilated carrying comfort.
Four zippered pockets, three internal mesh pockets, and a roomy main compartment for keeping gear organized and accessible.
Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir stores in a dedicated compartment and includes a magnetic sternum strap bite valve to keep you hydrated all day long.
- Highly ventilated, 3D-tensioned open mesh AirSpeed backpanel with adjustable harness
- Dedicated hydration compartment with included Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
- Adjustable sternum strap with magnetic closure and bite valve attachment
- Dual upper and lower compression straps
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Heat-embossed, scratch-free zippered slash pocket
- Front panel stretch mesh pocket
- Dual access side stretch mesh pockets
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Integrated raincover
- Ice tool loop with bungee tie off
- Large panel front pocket with internal organization
- 4.0 mm LightWire peripheral frame uses newly designed AirSpeed suspension geometry to create deeper curve, drawing the lumbar in to deliver outstanding fit and stability
- 3D-tensioned open mesh backpanel with side ventilation evenly spreads loads across the entire backpanel for improved load transfer and superb ventilation
- New adjustable harness yoke design tracks securely on the AirSpeed frame and buttons into web ladder to allow over 4" of adjustability and ensure excellent fit
- Ventilated mesh over die-cut foam integrates perfectly with the broad, contoured lower backpanel mesh to provide secure fit and effective load transfe