Static V Luxe
The pinnacle of rugged luxury, Static V Luxe hits the sweet spot where comfort, technical performance, durability and lightweight packability come together. The 30-inch width provides room to roll, and dynamic side rails keep you on your pad. Ergonomic body mapping optimizes comfort, and the V chamber design limits air movement to help maintain maximum insulating performance. This backcountry bed packs to about the size of a one-liter water bottle, inflates easily, and weighs just 26.5 ounces.
- Body Mapping Technology: Our specially developed V-shaped design delivers superior support and comfort no matter how you sleep – on your side, stomach or back.
- Side Rails: Integrated into the patterning and construction, side rails help provide a secure, comfortable sleep by centering you on the pad and inhibiting air movement while tossing and turning.
- Deep Weld Patterning: Unlike traditional pads that flatten the bag’s fill, Deep Welds create expansion zones that allow your bag to fully loft beneath you for improved thermal comfort.
- Twist-Pull Valve: Secure and simple, our valve allows for easy inflation, and opens wide for rapid, complete deflation. The mechanism creates a secure seal and helps prevent inadvertent opening.
- Pack Size: Exceptionally compact, the 4.5”x8” pack size is tiny compared to closed-cell foam or self-inflating pads with the same footprint, R-Value and thickness.
- Rugged Material: The 75D Polyester Material provides superior tear, puncture and abrasion resistance for minimal weight.
- Patch Kit: Included for emergency repairs, a patch kit comes stored in a small integrated pocket on the top of the pad’s storage bag – already packed and always at hand.
- Storage Bag: A storage bag, sized specifically for your pad, is included to maintain compactness and provide protection while traveling.
- Anti Microbial Laminate: A treatment permeates the inside laminate to inhibit the growth of microorganisms, including fungus and bacteria, that can cause odors and material damage.
- Superlight Design: Weighs only 26.5oz, considerably less than other air mattresses and self-inflating pads of the same size, thickness and R-Value.
- Ultralight Material: The 75D polyester material is the best combination of backcountry durability and ultra lightweight.
$99.95Send us a message
Customers who bought this product also purchased
Pingora Logo TeeThe most comfortable t-shirt you will ever own Have you been looking for a reason to buy a new shirt? Well look no further this super awesome rad Pingora Outdoors T-shirt which is gonna change your life! It is warm when you want it to be warm, cool when you want ...
Grigri 2 Belay DeviceDesigned for experienced climbers, the GRIGRI 2 belay device with assisted braking is designed to facilitate belay maneuvers. Both compact and lightweight, it is used with dynamic single 9.4 to 10.3 mm diameter ropes (possible with 8.9 mm to 11 mm diameters). The assisted braking improves belay comfort when working ...
Pingora Logo Long Sleeved TeeThe most comfortable long sleeved t-shirt you will ever own Loved the Pingora Logo Short Sleeved Tee, but own all of the colors already? We’ve got you covered! The long sleeved addition to the Pingora Brand is super comfy, stylish and different from our other shirts! Add it to your collection ...
Insulated Static VThe Klymit Insulated Static V is a lightweight camping pad using body mapping technology with all season warmth and comfort. It features the v-chamber design which limits air movement and heat loss while offering a uniquely ergonomic body map which is optimzed for performance and comfort. While inflating in approximately ...
Refuge HammocksPeregrine introduces the REFUGE series of hammocks. These are built to be light, comfortable, and stronger than the competition. Peregrine is the only brand providing CE certified climbing rated carabiners and woven Dyneema slings as attachments. Super comfortable and strong nylon fabrics, triple stitched seams, and an integrated roll top ...
Outdoor 2.0Outdoor 2.0 is the newest and most versatile Luci light yet. With more light settings, it’s brighter than ever and longer lasting than the previous generation of Luci Outdoor. The new adjustable bottom strap lets you attach Luci anywhere without needing an extra hook. Just as lightweight, waterproof and durable as ...