KSB 20 Degree Down
Lofty, warm and light, the KSB 20˚ down sleeping bag is designed for three-season backpacking. The 650 fill power down delivers exceptional warmth for its weight, is easily packed and provides years of use. A draft collar, over-stuffed foot box, insulated mummy hood and flexible baffles at the body’s core all work together to minimize heat loss for greater thermal efficiency. High tenacity fabrics are tough, light and comfortable. The expanded chest area and flexible baffles provide room to move, and a stash pocket keeps small items right at hand. Pair it with one of our Inertia or Static pads for a lightweight, packable backcountry sleep system.
- Draft Collar: To maintain thermal comfort throughout the night, an insulated tube wraps around your shoulders to prevent heat from escaping as you sleep.
- Stash Pocket: A small pocket is integrated into the draft collar – perfect for stashing a headlamp, wallet, phone or midnight snacks.
- Soft Fabric: The soft, hydrophobic, 20D nylon lining is silk-sheet comfortable and won’t absorb moisture.
- Temp Rating: Tested and rated at 20˚ F for three season comfort.
- Fill: Warm, lofty 650 fill-power white duck down is lofty, warm and breathable
- Half-Moon Foot Box: The three-dimensional foot box utilizes a half-moon shape to help retain warmth, provide added room for greater comfort, and to allow the use of one of our sleeping pads inside the bag.
- Flex Baffles: Flexible baffles provide freedom of movement and keep the insulation close to your body for more efficient thermal performance and exceptional comfort.
- Expanded Chest Area: Thoughtful patterning expands the girth at the chest for added comfort and the freedom to move throughout the night without impacting thermal performance.
- Mummy Hood: Insulated and comfortable, the mummy wraps the head to maintain essential warmth.
- Water Resistant: Outer fabric has a durable water repellant (DWR) treatment to protect the insulation from moisture that can impede thermal performance and add weight.
- Durable Fabric: Light and tough 20D rip-stop nylon has a high strength-to-weight ratio to help resist tears without adding unnecessary ounces.
- ¾” Full-Length Zipper with Guard: Burly, but not bulky, the 3/4“ full length zipper has two-way sliders so it can be unzipped from top or bottom for ventilation. A full length zipper guard helps seal out drafts.
- Pack Size: Two stuff sacks included for compact transport and larger storage.
- Lightweight Materials: The 20D rip-stop nylon is light and compressible.
- 650 fill power white duck down fill provides exceptional warmth for its weight.
$189.95Send us a message
Customers who bought this product also purchased
Pingora Logo TeeThe most comfortable t-shirt you will ever own Have you been looking for a reason to buy a new shirt? Well look no further this super awesome rad Pingora Outdoors T-shirt which is gonna change your life! It is warm when you want it to be warm, cool when you want ...
Actik 300Compact multi-beam headlamp with red lighting, designed for outdoor activities. 300 lumens The ACTIK headlamp offers 300 lumen brightness. Featuring a mixed beam, it is ideal for outdoor activities like mountaineering, running, hiking and backpacking. Red lighting preserves night vision and prevents blinding other members of the group. Its reflective ...
Refuge HammocksPeregrine introduces the REFUGE series of hammocks. These are built to be light, comfortable, and stronger than the competition. Peregrine is the only brand providing CE certified climbing rated carabiners and woven Dyneema slings as attachments. Super comfortable and strong nylon fabrics, triple stitched seams, and an integrated roll top ...
Grigri 2 Belay DeviceDesigned for experienced climbers, the GRIGRI 2 belay device with assisted braking is designed to facilitate belay maneuvers. Both compact and lightweight, it is used with dynamic single 9.4 to 10.3 mm diameter ropes (possible with 8.9 mm to 11 mm diameters). The assisted braking improves belay comfort when working ...
Baltoro 75LAppalachian, Pacific Crest, Continental Divide, Great Himalayan, Machu Picchu, Camino de Santiago … you can hike them all. The Baltoro 75 offers massive capacity and the constantly adapting comfort of Response A3 suspension, allowing you to tackle the longest self-supported trips on your list. With enough room for any expedition ...
Amasa 10Sized for anything from an afternoon loop to a 20-mile ridgeline ride, the Amasa 10 is as versatile as a 5-inch-travel frame. Capable of supporting all-day rides, but compressible and compact enough for your after-work loop, the Amasa gives you organization for every spare and tool, plus space left over ...