Nine times out of ten, a pack this light with this kind of capacity would be stripped of anything close to comfort or convenience. The Paragon 68 is the exception, tearing up the trail with lightweight, ventilated ease thanks to Aerolon suspension, and offering deluxe features you’d be hard-pressed to find inside its weight class. Looks like your long weekend plans just got a little lighter and a lot more comfortable.
•AEROLON SUSPENSION | uses a customized lightweight 7001 aluminum chassis design to deliver uncompromised ventilation and load stabilizing trail performance to reduce energy expenditure on the trail.
• SLEEPING BAG MULTI-STRAPS | removable via girth hitch, these handy straps can be used to carry your sleeping pad or removed to carry other items on the pack
•MATRIX VENTILATION SYSTEM | uses a foam-matrix backpanel structure encapsulated by breathable mesh to provide air flow and moisture evaporation, in order to reduce energy expenditure and increase comfort
• QUICKADJUST HIPBELTS AND BACK HEIGHT | system provide the perfect fit every time, while the unique hipbelt adjustment allow the hipbelt pockets to move with the adjustment to maintain easy pocket access
• GRIPTION LUMBAR PAD | with soft-molded silicon gription pad technology for enhanced load transfer and energy savings
• 3D SHOULDER HARNESSES & HIPBELT | with dual density LIfeSpan EVA foam construction for an amazingly cush ride in a sub-four pound pack
• RAINCOVER INTEGRATION | raincover stows in zippered mesh compartment beneath front stuff pocket and doubles as accessory pocket
• SUNGLASS QUICKSTOW | system on shoulder harness allows a quick, secure and scratch-free way to store your shades on the go
• DUAL ZIPPERED HIPBELT POCKETS | for quick access items on the trail (one mesh and one shell fabric for storage flexibility)
• SIDEWINDER BOTTLE STASH | dual stretch-mesh side pockets, one which provides on-the-go water bottle access with optional tether for pocket security when not in use (offered on largest two style)
• FRONT STRETCH STUFF POCKET | for gear overflow and organization
• DOUBLE ZIP TOP POCKET | has additional zippered pocket for organization and access to small items such as headlamps or maps
•ULTRA-LIGHT TOP FLAP | option included by removing the sleeping bag divider and using it in place of the traditional top-pocket for ultra-light configuration
• SLEEPING BAG MULTI-STRAPS | removable via girth hitch, these handy straps can be used to carry your sleeping pad or removed to carry other items on the pack or used as a hipbelt on the SideKick daypack
• SIDEKICK DAYPACK | a combination reservoir sleeve and ultra-light, removable daypack, perfect for daytrips, summit hikes, or supply runs into town during a thru-hike
• SOLAR-READY | Goal Zero attachment points on top pockets
• REINFORCED BOTTOM PANEL | with dual-layer construction for superior abrasion, weather and puncture resistance
• MOLDED WEBBING KEEPERS | for compression strap management
• Weight: 3.9 lbs.
Body Dimensions: 31.0″ x 13.0″ x 12.0″
$249.95Send us a message
Customers who bought this product also purchased
Pingora Logo TeeThe most comfortable t-shirt you will ever own Have you been looking for a reason to buy a new shirt? Well look no further this super awesome rad Pingora Outdoors T-shirt which is gonna change your life! It is warm when you want it to be warm, cool when you want ...
Actik 300Compact multi-beam headlamp with red lighting, designed for outdoor activities. 300 lumens The ACTIK headlamp offers 300 lumen brightness. Featuring a mixed beam, it is ideal for outdoor activities like mountaineering, running, hiking and backpacking. Red lighting preserves night vision and prevents blinding other members of the group. Its reflective ...
Refuge HammocksPeregrine introduces the REFUGE series of hammocks. These are built to be light, comfortable, and stronger than the competition. Peregrine is the only brand providing CE certified climbing rated carabiners and woven Dyneema slings as attachments. Super comfortable and strong nylon fabrics, triple stitched seams, and an integrated roll top ...
Grigri 2 Belay DeviceDesigned for experienced climbers, the GRIGRI 2 belay device with assisted braking is designed to facilitate belay maneuvers. Both compact and lightweight, it is used with dynamic single 9.4 to 10.3 mm diameter ropes (possible with 8.9 mm to 11 mm diameters). The assisted braking improves belay comfort when working ...
Baltoro 75LAppalachian, Pacific Crest, Continental Divide, Great Himalayan, Machu Picchu, Camino de Santiago … you can hike them all. The Baltoro 75 offers massive capacity and the constantly adapting comfort of Response A3 suspension, allowing you to tackle the longest self-supported trips on your list. With enough room for any expedition ...
Amasa 10Sized for anything from an afternoon loop to a 20-mile ridgeline ride, the Amasa 10 is as versatile as a 5-inch-travel frame. Capable of supporting all-day rides, but compressible and compact enough for your after-work loop, the Amasa gives you organization for every spare and tool, plus space left over ...