Sold : 0
The SELENA women’s harness is ideal for sport climbing. With its ENDOFRAME Technology construction, it provides excellent weight distribution around the waist and legs to ensure greater comfort. The fitted elastic leg loops offer complete freedom of movement. The DoubleBack Light buckle on the waistbelt ensures quick and easy adjustment. The tie-in points are made of high-tenacity polyethylene for improved resistance to rope friction.
- ENDOFRAME Technology construction guarantees excellent weight distribution for optimal comfort:
– waistbelt and leg loops with doubled straps
– waistbelt wider on the sides
- No compression points or chafing zones on the waistbelt because there are no crossing seams
- DoubleBack Light buckle allows quick and easy adjustment of the waistbelt
- Tie-in points:
– high-tenacity polyethylene for improved resistance to rope friction
– red wear indicator on lower bridge to easily identify when the harness should be retired
- Fitted elastic leg loops give complete freedom of movement
- Four equipment loops: two rigid ones in front for quick and easy access to equipment and two flexible ones in the rear to avoid creating pressure points with a backpack
- Two slots for CARITOOL tool holder
- Rear loop for haul rope
- Detachable leg loop elastics
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, EVA, polyurethane, aluminum, high-tenacity polyethylene
- Certification(s): CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA
$64.95Send us a message
Customers who bought this product also purchased
Refuge HammocksPeregrine introduces the REFUGE series of hammocks. These are built to be light, comfortable, and stronger than the competition. Peregrine is the only brand providing CE certified climbing rated carabiners and woven Dyneema slings as attachments. Super comfortable and strong nylon fabrics, triple stitched seams, and an integrated roll top ...
Baltoro 75LAppalachian, Pacific Crest, Continental Divide, Great Himalayan, Machu Picchu, Camino de Santiago … you can hike them all. The Baltoro 75 offers massive capacity and the constantly adapting comfort of Response A3 suspension, allowing you to tackle the longest self-supported trips on your list. With enough room for any expedition ...
Amasa 10Sized for anything from an afternoon loop to a 20-mile ridgeline ride, the Amasa 10 is as versatile as a 5-inch-travel frame. Capable of supporting all-day rides, but compressible and compact enough for your after-work loop, the Amasa gives you organization for every spare and tool, plus space left over ...
Outdoor 2.0Outdoor 2.0 is the newest and most versatile Luci light yet. With more light settings, it’s brighter than ever and longer lasting than the previous generation of Luci Outdoor. The new adjustable bottom strap lets you attach Luci anywhere without needing an extra hook. Just as lightweight, waterproof and durable as ...
Day TripperThe Day Tripper kit packages the premium features of the Mountain Series – like Dr. Weiss’ Comprehensive Guide, EZ Care organization, and hospital-quality supplies – in a compact size perfect for day hikes or overnight trips in the backcountry. Size: 8″ x 5.5″ x 3″. Wt: 14 oz. Supply ...