SM’d Screw-Lock Carabiner
Sold : 0
Sm’D is a D-shaped locking carabiner that is lightweight, and compact, and can be used in numerous situations; it is easy to manipulate, even when wearing gloves!
- Great versatility:
– D shape guarantees efficiency in any situation, thus responding to multiple uses: connection to a belay system to a pulley, or to the end of a lanyard…
– Compact and very lightweight
- Good handling and ergonomics:
– D shape for good handling
– H profile contributes to better grip when wearing gloves
– Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
– Hole allows a TIBLOC or a MICRO TRAXION to be connected to the carabiner with a cord, making these devices loss-proof
- SCREW-LOCK: easy-to-open system, locking or not, according to the need of the user. The red band provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked. This system is suitable for difficult environments where contaminants (mud, ice) could cause an automatic locking system to jam.
- Material(s): aluminum
- Certification(s): CE EN 12275, UIAA
$19.95Send us a message